Welcome to the World of Christopher Cadbury
"Stay ahead of the stock market", says Christopher Cadbury. "It's the key to financial success." Cadbury's indicators tell you when the market is about to turn up or down.
Cadbury is a professional trader. He has traded at the NYSE specialist firm of Spear, Leeds & Kellogg and at the American Stock Exchange where he was a member. Cadbury also ran a hedge fund, "Cadbury Partners".. In two recent years, he made more money from trading his own account than from clients. There is more about Cadbury's background at the end of this website.
Cadbury shares his trading methodology and recommendations with you in a three times per week market letter at $299 per year. He also manages personal and corporate accounts valued at $1,000,000 or more. The newsletter has twice been ranked #1 in the United States for a ten-year period by "Timer Digest" magazine. A great many times the newsletter has been ranked #1 for periods of three months to a year.
Christopher Cadbury's Education and Experience:
- has a B.A. cum laude in Economics from Harvard
- has an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- has been registered with the S.E.C. as a registered options principal
- has been registered with the S.E.C. as a broker dealer
- was approved to bid for a New York Stock Exchange membership
- became a member of the American Stock Exchange
- became a member of the New York Futures Exchange
- registered with the C.F.T.C. as a commodity trading advisor
- ran "Cadbury Partners", a hedge fund
- have produced a market-timing newsletter since 1994
Put Christopher's wealth of market experience to work for you today!